Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Prayer Request

Why can't pregnancy always end up in a healthy baby in our arms?
 I've never asked for a prayer from blog world before but everyone please please please pray for my friend Brooke's best friend, Nikki and her unborn baby.

(Brooke on the Left, Nikki on the Right)

 She is 19 weeks along (due in oct) and she is leaking amniotic fluid. She is in the hospital on bedrest now. She is bleeding and and also has a short cervix. She doesn't want anyone to know about it yet, but It'd be wonderful if you could all pray for her and her little baby. She  doesn't know anything about this baby lost world and of course, I prefer it stay that way. This is her first baby and she doesn't know what she is having yet. The father of the baby is not supportive but she does have a supportive network of family and friends. She doesn't even know that I know about what is going on. Please don't say anything on my facebook. I just want so bad for everything to be ok for her and baby. She is going to have a level II ultrasound tomorrow (well I guess today now since it's past midnight) to eval baby and fluid levels. I hope and pray that baby will be OK and Nikki can stay on bedrest until at least 24 weeks.
 Please
 please
please
 everyone pray with us?

6 comments:

Katy Larsen June 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Prayng for her an sweet baby. xxx

Holly June 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Praying for Nikki and her baby!!

With Out My Punkin June 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

many prayers

margaret June 1, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

I will absolutely say a prayer for Nikki and her baby. Sending you hugs

Jill June 1, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

I am thinking about your friend!! xx

Jen June 2, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

:( praying she never has to know about this sad reality.