Damnit
Well... Nikki's baby girl Aamiyah Lynne Rose was born this am at 21 weeks, 10 oz, 9 inches. She didn't make it. I prayed and prayed and prayed for both of them. A lot of people did. She still hasn't told anyone except for her family. She's in the hosp right this second facing this with her family. I don't care if she knows that I know or not, I'm still praying for her. It's just so awful. I hate that she's feeling and going to continue to feel this pain we all know so well. She's so young too, only 21 yrs old. Not that any age is an ok age to face this. I wish babies didn't die. I wish this pain wasn't real to anyone. I'm so so so so sorry to all of you that have felt this. It's just awful.
Grace's due date is still coming up. I suppose it's been coming up since the day she was conceived. It's just that it's THIS month now. 6*25*10. I would have been uncomfortably pregnant right now and ready at any time for her. I would have been so close to having that unimaginable moment where they lay the crying baby on my chest while I smile in amazement. It's never going to happen for her and I. At least not here on earth. I'm never ever ever going to feel her on my chest wriggling around and cooing. I'm feeling especially whiny today. I know she's always with me, both in my heart and on my dresser. But ...
it's
just
not
enough.
Nothing really new to say about it though. I don't feel like
I need to repeat myself over and over again. You all understand.. you all know my pain. My grief is still here... it's nothing new.
I need to repeat myself over and over again. You all understand.. you all know my pain. My grief is still here... it's nothing new.























9 comments:
I wish she was with you snuggled up in her beautiful blanket and that we had met some other way. Hugs bb
Oh Megan, my heart breaks a little more (though, I'm not sure if that's even possible) every time I hear of another baby that has died. Please know I'm thinking of Nikki and her family. So very sorry. I'll also be thinking of you as Grace's due date is coming up. You are right. It is NOT fair or right. None of this is. Many hugs...
I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby.
My thoughts go out to you and Grace.
I'm so sorry to hear about her loss. How devastating, Thinking of you XO
Im so sorry to hear about your friends little girl passing. My heart sank when I saw this. I wish all of those things too. Its just not fair. I'll be keeping you in my prayers as Grace's due date approaches. I remember how hard that day was for me. *HUGS*
heartbreaking... ending loving thoughts...
I'm so sorry...
:'( I'm so sorry
((HUGS)) This is very sad news. My heart is heavy with sorrow for her and all the baby lost mothers I have come in contact with. Keeping Niiki in my prayers. Do you have her address so I could mail her a handkerchief from For Your Tears.
dpucci9972@gmail.com
Post a Comment