Monday, March 29, 2010

Tator Tot

Hello Everyone. We're proud and nervous to tell you  all: We are expeciting our Rainbow  around Nov 29 - Dec 2. We're very happy and  very nervous about everything. We hesitated on wheather or not to tell everyone but we just couldn't hold back. Our new blog about our Tator Tot is : http://lifebeneaththewillows.blogspot.com/ All who are willing, are welcome to follow us on this journey.

I made my new blog unprivate for a while. I don't think most of you were getting my updates when I would post new things while I was private. Weird.

Anyway, I just got off of work and I'm getting ready to go to bed! I'll write more later.

*hugs*

13 comments:

Angela March 29, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

So freaking excited for you Megan!!!!! Email me when you get time, if you do get time...I want to tell you something but I don't want to post it on here. Angela

CeCe March 29, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

Yay, great news!!! All the best to you.

The Blue Sparrow March 29, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Congrats Megan! I will be praying! How far along are you? *HUGS*

Monica March 29, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

I'm busting with excitement for you. Love ya-ybb

LuckyOnce March 29, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Megan, I'm so sorry to hear about Ryan getting laid off, but at the same time, so happy that you're expecting a new little miracle. I hope that these first scary weeks go by quickly, and the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful. You are in my thoughts as you continue to grieve for Grace and look forward to things to come.

margaret March 29, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Beautiful Megan, my due date with Calvin and Georgia was December 1, 2008. Wishing you the very best for your rainbow...Hugs

Anonymous March 30, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

OH YAY that's awesome news --congratulations

Jaime April 4, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

Congratulations on your Tater Tot! So exciting!! I wish you all the best and cannot wait to read all about your journey!

xo

Christy April 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

OHMYGOSH! woohoo! I'm so happy to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it-turkey tator tot1

Tina April 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

So happy for you!! xx

Holly April 8, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Wishing you the best on this journey!

Once A Mother April 23, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

Congratulations. Sending beautiful thoughts your way and wishing you all the very best. How wonderful!

Susan May 22, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Congratulations on such wonderful news...I know that it is quite delayed, but I haven't been doing much blog reading lately because of work...now I am catching up. Looking forward to following along in your journey to a rainbow!