This is us.
Well, I'm 25, my husband is 26, we have 2 dogs, and we've been married for 1.5 years. We have an awesome family, we enjoy doing things outside, and... that's us in a nutshell. I'm posting this post before my next post in hopes that you all will understand that there WAS some bit of normalcy for us before 2010. Though this new year has brought about a great deal of sadness and feelings that I'd hoped to never have to experience, we are hopeful that it will get better. Everyone tells us it's going to...
Before 2010 I was a nurse, I still am. But I was a nurse working a new job in labor & delivery / high risk ob. It was quite a career change for me.
Before 2010 my husband,Ryan, he worked at an engineering and architecture firm, he still does. He's in school for cival engineering tech and should be done in 5 more quarters.
We scuba, roller blade, camp, hike, walk, jog, swim, ride bikes, see movies, play our wii, play boardgames, grill outside, lay out in our hammock in the summer, play cornhole, ya know.. blah blah blah.
This is us:


























0 comments:
Post a Comment